hishuk Ish ts'awalk
everything is one
Status card information
Status card questions? Membership requirement questions?
Contact the Membership Registrar between 8:30 and 4:30 on Wednesdays – in person only. Please call ahead to check availability.
Karen Mack, Membership Registrar – 250.745.3333, ext. 238
- Identification Required for Status Card Renewal
- Nuu-chah-nulth Tribal Council
The Nuu-chah-nulth Economic Development Corporation (NEDC), in partnerships with the Business Equity Program (B.E.P.) and Aboriginal Business Canada (ABC), delivers the ABC Program to Vancouver Island clients.
To be the communication source for all Nuu chah nulth First Nations; Ha-Shilth-Sa covers the events and issues happening throughout Nuu chah nulth aht, and reports in a fair, accurate, balanced and culturally sensitive manner. Covering the West Coast of Vancouver Island from a distinctly Nuu chah nulth perspective, Ha-Shilth-Sa publishes articles monthly on the events and issues that affect all Nuu-chah-nulth.
Info and forms
- Report Card Incentive Application
- University Incentive Application
- Skills and Training Application
- Housing application
- Education survey
- Community Hall Agreement
- Patient Travel Request
Education Policy change
Please note that as of March 2012 there is no application available for Student School Supplies.
Comprehensive Community Plan information
Please review the list below and click to download further details on the job that interests you. Jobs will be updated as they come available and are filled.
- GT-04 Posting for Victoria_ENA_final Parks
- Visitor Experience Manager
- 2019-11-26 Indigenous Boating Safety Officer Posting (GT-04)
- Marine Saftey-Responce Coordinator Job Posting December 2019 (002)
- There are no career opportunities available right now. Please check back again.
Malachan Weekly Newsletters
Each week a newsletter is issued to the residents of Malachan, we will do our utmost best to publish these weekly newsletters on here as well.
Each quarter we will be issuing newsletters to all membership. At this time they are mailed out, however we would encourage all membership to submit an email and we can start emailing these newsletters to everyone.